Going Onto Har HaBayit (Part One)
- During Pesach 2022 a record 4,625 Jewish visitors entered the Temple Mount!
- As we have seen, this has become one of the central issues of conflicts between Arabs and Jews over the last few years.
- A growing population within the Religious Zionist community has become focused on the issue of Har HaBayit as the new frontier of Religious Zionism, while others within that community remain completely opposed.
- The issue of freedom of worship for non-Moslems on the Temple Mount has also become more mainstream in the wider Israeli population.
- A growing number of religious Jews from outside the Religious Zionist community are now going onto Har HaBayit
Rabbi Manning's series for 2022 has been sponsored לעילוי נשמת ברנה בת בנדית וזליג בן קלמן